Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reasons why i refuse to grow up...

[This blog post is pretty much just an excuse to put up a heap of funny/'embarrassing' pics. I'm giggling already, enjoy!]
ReAsOns Why I rEfusE to GroW Up...
1. Because i won't be able to have loony fun nights with my sis bekah..

(2008)

2. Because i won't be the life of the Youth Sleepovers (:P) ...

(2008)

3. Because i won't be able to get away with dressing like this...

(2008)

(2003)

(2003)

(2004)

(2004)

(2002)

4. Because i won't be able to attend Youth Convention's...

>>BUT<< The one thing that will NEVER CHANGE, is the MEMORIES ...

"Friends are one of the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, Treasure the memories" (Dave Brenner)

4 comments:

Tayla Joyce said...

Jess, I just found your blog and its awesome!
I love this post, its really cool!!

Mike Smith said...

Jess!

Oh My Goodness.
i can see why it took you forever to get it up!
very rice. great blog!

keep it real.

Mike Smith said...

okay. so i cant type.

i hit the r button, not the n button

nice**

Emily dee said...

Beautiful blog jess! your such a good writer :) quite gifted!
I am so so glad you are alive and well!!! :) my mouth just got wider and wider at every sentence i read about your car accident. you have been very blessed.
I love this post too- good times, great peeps- fantastic memories!
I shall be seeing you very soon my dear! take care. love you xx Em

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile