Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hawley Beach

Well, Monday (24th November 2008) i once again found myself home alone.
I woke up to an empty, quiet house. I cleaned up, did some washing then looked outside to see this:


[Sunshine and Blue Sky!]

So i decided i'd do a spontaneous trip to the one beach i haven't been to in AGES! I went to Sanky Beach, at Hawley.
For those who arent familiar with it, it's here:


View Larger Map

After spending the last couple of weeks with friends and family, i grabbed at the opportunity to have "me-time" (i spent the day relaxing on my own).
The drive there was beautiful! I had the music blaring, windows down and i stopped whenever i wanted to take a photo. There's this one spot, on the top of a hill, where in one direction you get the view of the mountains and countryside and when you turn around to face the otherside, you get a view of the seaside!

The seaside...

The countryside...

A chicken letterbox...

And then i arrived at the beach filled with fond memories.. Sanky.


I also swam at the first beach too...

My form of transport for the day...

And me, with wet, curly hair and froggles (Huge sunnies)...

Drove home in the same fashion i drove to this adventure. And i didn't get cold cuz it was a warm day. Warm weather makes me so happy :D

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile