Thursday, October 8, 2009

Expressions of Interest, Please??

Ok, so recently i uploaded just a few of the artworks i've done this year (2009)onto Facebook. A few people have commented that i should SELL SELL SELL!
SO.... I've decided to start up an internet business to sell that artworks i produce.
HOWEVER, before i launch the website i'm considering holding a privately hosted art exhibition of ALL my artwork (from all years) sometime in the summer school holidays coming up. Probably in December sometime.
The idea of the exhibition is so that all you friends and family can get "first dibs" on artworks before they double in price and go on the intternet next year.

IMPORTANT: The show cannot go on unless i get enough "expressions of interest" to hold the exhibition.
It will be a casual affair and there'll most likely be bubbly and nibblies for you as you wander about the exhibition...

If you're interested in attending or would like to see the half-price exhibition go ahead, please leave a comment below, or email me @ jessicawheeler@live.com.au

Here's a sneak peak of some images that'll be available....

Don't forget to the spread the word, the more people the better :D

5 comments:

The Jacks said...

I've already got the best piece that you've done ;) I'd come look, maybe buy lol. Are you selling the HUGE ones too?

Unknown said...

What great art! I must say that I was very impressed with what I saw. I would love to come and see some more so if you have an exhibition I am would be in to coming!

Katherine said...

Hey Jess, Put me down for a yes to come to your soiree :o)If you have any in colours to match my house I may buy that would be great ;o)

Nettie's Blog said...

i am putting a link to your blog from mine and YES i am interested....
i adore the last piece with the orietal influence...my name is on that piece..please

Simone Triffitt said...

Yep I am there too Jess. I told you remember when you were going to do Mel's pressie that you should sell!!

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile