Sunday, April 4, 2010

In the Spirit of Easter

The Devonport Relief Society showed this video on Sunday.
I couldn't help but feel touched as i watched and listened.
In the true spirit of easter i'd like to say: I am truly grateful for the knowledge and testimony i have of my Saviour, brother and friend - Jesus.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Also, today i've been brushing up on my photo editing skills and exploring some photoshop tutorials. I created this pic using lighting effects, collage process and blending options...
...Again, it's easter themed...


["Where I find Thee" ]

2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

Hey Jess...i love this pic with the reflective suggestion of the Savior in Gethsemane....

I wanted to ask how your special portrait business is doing...
i have a pic i would like to employ your services with please ..can you contact me...need it before the 1st week in may ..am i putting you under pressure????

Nettie's Blog said...

Wow Jess... i hope this goes to your email and that you read it... MY BROTHER ADORED THE DRAWING YOU DID FOR ME.... thank you so much... i loved it too very much...you did capture us so truly...a wonderful talent... perhaps when you have time you might consider another drawing for me????
let me know when you are not under pressure of exams and study cases....

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile