Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dan's 18th Masquerade Party


Friday 11th was Dan's 18th Birthday Party.
It was themed: "Masquerade"... However, due to safety reasons, we weren't allowed to actually wear masks.
This meant that we all had to get creative with our costumes. I love a creative challenge, and what better challenge than to create a costume for a masquerade party without a mask!?
Leia and Bekah came over to my place to get ready. Here's what we came up with:

And my handsome hubby wore a hat instead of a mask. He looked very dashing ;)
Great Birthday Party. Great Theme. Great Company. A Great way to celebrate the birthday of a great guy!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

very cool costumes guys, love the masks.

Nettie's Blog said...

Those masks were handpainted on right...so cool...love the dresses(my days they would have been frocks) they look so 1920's fun fun fun

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile