Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I've been up to lately...

Phew!

Where do I start?

I suppose I'll start waay back...

...I received the Dean's Roll of Excellence Award...



...visited my family in Deloraine, lit stuff on fire :D :D!!...



...saw The Avengers (it was everything i expected and then some!), at the cinemas-gold class style...



...played some scrabble...



...went to Adelaide, abducted my lil sister, drove from Adelaide to Melbourne on part of the Great Ocean Road (saw what was left of the 12 Apostles), then took the Spirit back to Tasmania...



...visited my family in Deloraine again, made blue banana pancakes...

...and buried a close friend...



...wished my lil sister Kayla a happy 16th birthday...



...wished my lil brother Jonny a happy 11th birthday...



...went on a 3-day hike around the Freycinet Penninsula with Bekah, Kayla, Alisha, Jonny and Kayla's friend Lillie-Mae. It was amazing!...








...babysat my girlfriend's son (he loves to cook when he comes over)...






...painted some soldiers...


...which were used at a youth dance (win!)...



...went to Silvers Circus (soo magical!)...



...lil sisters Bekah, Leia and Kayla, and cousin Amber-lee visited. We ate lots of home-made pizzas (Tandoori chicken pictured) and had dramas with Leia's new puppy dog...





...and as a result of my adventures, I've been doing an awful lot of this:






















6 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

whoa... that's crazy busy! Congrats on the award! And I LOOOVE the soldiers!

Kayla Christie said...

holy crap that pizza looks insane!! YUMMM!!!!!!!!!!

L!$@ said...

Someone is very busy! :D and looks like a whole lot of fun! We must do some cooking together some time :D

Anonymous said...

hehe your so creative jess! I loved reading this!! YOu have been upto so much stuff, thats wonderful!!! Hope life is always happy, healthy and busy for ya! Love you xoxo Em&Az

Anonymous said...

awww i miss you!! :) love em xx

Nettie's Blog said...

MY goodness you have been busy....no wonder you havent done any posts...XXXX

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile