Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hair cut.

For a while now I've been wrestling with and grumbling at my hair. It was getting way too long and I had very little time to properly look after it... Ever had those days where you get so annoyed with your hair that you almost consider shaving it off? Well I had at least 2 day per week like that. So I finally decided, I'd put up with it LONG enough (pun intended lol), and booked myself in for a haircut. It didn't take me long to find a style I hadn't tried before (I've tried MANY many styles over the years) and off I went. My hairdresser was excellent. I gave her one picture, she asked me a few questions and viola! I had a cut just like the picture! I love my new haircut :D



1 comments:

L!$@ said...

It looks great! I meant to tell you on Sunday :D

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile