Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Creative Problem Solving ..


To jolt my brain out of mind-numbing assignment writing mode, i've begun exercising the right side of my brain with some creative problem-solving!

Problem 1: The hubby's catalogue fettish.
Anthony LOVES catalogues.
And catalogues love him.
Seriously. We get a catalogue for nearly every big business in Launceston!
Anyway, so unfortuately the catalogues get left on the floor, table, couch...
Here's how i dealt with it this week:

Ah. What a pretty way to get rid of 4 full catalogues!

Stay tuned for more creative solutions ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Charlotte said...

Haha sorry Jess, the catalogue fetish runs in the family! This is so cool though! You will have to show me how you did it! love it!

Nettie's Blog said...

Totally awesome ...love those catalogue flowers ...can i ask a huge favor...will you make me some Christmas ones (i will supply the scrapbooking paper)for the RS Christmas Stake activity on the 6th November...table decoration is my section...contact me if there is a NO and if YES i will bring the papers sunday..tell me how many you need.... ta heaps in anticipation it is a Yes..no pressure now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah Jess - we have the same problem - George just loves catalogues and I'm not allowed to throw them out until he's read each one!!

Ali

Katherine said...

lol cool idea Jess. We dont have that issue as the paper boy is toolazy to come up our driveway to deliver any :o) Not so much fun when I miss a sale though...

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile