Thursday, October 14, 2010

End of Another Uni Semester

Well THANK HEAVENS that's all OVER!
That was perhaps the most intense semester of uni for me ever.
3 assignments and 1 exam all due on the last day of semester (today)!!

This is what that looks like...:


It's all over now. I've submitted my assignments (much earlier than this week) and just moments ago, completed the exam.
Feeling confident and very very relieved.
Time to unwind by cranking the music and cleaning up this neglected home ;-)

5 comments:

L!$@ said...

Wish my semseter was over!

Nettie's Blog said...

what a very creative work area you have there...love it!!!


yes please i would love to have you come by and show me how to make those flowers ..deleted your message ..been too busy...can you call me for a time that suits you....Ta heaps

Simone Triffitt said...

What a relief. There's nothing like the satisfaction of the end of the semester!!

Unknown said...

Glad it's over for this year, now some hard earned r&r and to start that scrapping!

Charlotte said...

Congrats! YOu have done a great job! Now to enjoy the freedom! xx

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile