Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Messy Mischief!

Most Friday's, I spend the morning babysitting my utterly adorable cousin Luci while her Mum and big sister Ella go to Pre-Kinder.

When Ella and Aunty Bin came home, I kidnapped Ella and whisked her away to aid me in some mischief and fun!

We went to Maccas for lunch (what kid doesn't like Maccas!?), played with Anthony in the park, then... we got messy! Here's what we got up to:

[Ella LOVED cleaning her hands in the puddle...and her shoes...and her knees...and her shirt...]

[The end product. Ella painted her name all by herself! Which is probably why the L's have come first :P ]

[Ella is spacking with excitement - hence the crazy face!]

We had sooooooo much fun! Thank you Aunty Bin for letting me kidnap your daughter and play the day away!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile