Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Friend.

Dear Friend,

I miss you.

We don't talk any more, we don't hang out any more.

I still care about you, even though you seem indifferent towards me.

Often I think you've taken for granted all I did for you.

Often I think you've forgotten me altogether.

But sometimes I think maybe one day your eyes will be opened. You'll remember all I did for you and be filled with gratitude. You'll see that I accepted all of who you are, saw the real you, and loved you still. You'll value me, as I value you, and finally see me, for who I am, and love me too.

Until that day, if ever it comes, this is me letting you know...

if ever you need a devoted, sincere friend...

i'll be here.

Your ever loyal and faithful friend,

Jess.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

We have all felt that way at one time or another.

Bekah said...

This is gorgeous! Love the new layout :D

Anonymous said...

i like this...how many times i would love to say this to a friend or two. emily dee xoxo

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile