Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Day Out with Jonny & Alisha

One of my new years resolutions is to spend some more quality time with my two youngest siblings (because i haven't been able to this past year). I know it isn't new years yet but i think i have a good cause to start early :D

We went up to Liffey Falls!

I'll let the pictures tell the story...

[We're on our way...]

[Some idiots idea of "Art"... It just ruins the natural art surrounding!!]

[Jonny and Alisha were fascinated by the "fluffy green stuff" on the rocks. It was a really soft, clean moss of some sort.]

[The journey ahead]

[Jonny found as many hidy-holes as he could along the way!]


[There were so many beautiful spot along the way. Its a beautiful walk!]

[Jonny was shrieking "Look! A leaf loveheart!!"]

[Lisha found her own hole in a tree. This is her looking "tough"... She looks more like shes about to kill someone to me!]

[The log was very high and there was water underneath]

[Liffey Falls]

[The Trio at Liffey Falls]

[We found a cave!]

[Don't worry i didn't let him go too far into the dark cave...]

[We pass this on the way to/from the Liffey Falls track]

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile