Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jess' Cooking Designs! Ep. 1.

For those that know me well, i'm quite comfortable working my way around a kitchen.

I LOVE cooking!

I've just recently began dieting again, which means i can no longer eat the majority of food Mum cooks for dinner. SO, I've been cooking my own Dinner!

Jess' Salmon Salad

Ingredients:
Thinly-sliced Smoked Salmon

Green Leaf Mix

Carrot (stripped/ finely sliced)

Celery (finely sliced)

Mushrooms

Crushed Garlic

Rosemary

Pure Olive Oil

Method:

In a Frying-pan, lighty cover mushrooms in olive oil with approx 1tsp of crushed garlic and a sprinkle of rosemary. Cook until brown.

Finely slice carrot and celery (so it makes thin strips).

Combine Green Leaf Mix, Carrot and Celery.

Add Mushrooms on top (The excess oil from the mushrooms can be used as a yummy dressing!)

Add Salmon pieces.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

hi jess
love your blog and let me know when you want the recipe for my jelly cakes..you'll love making them..easy peasy..
and what is your blog address?

About Me

My Photo
Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Hey. If you are reading this, you probably already know who I am. But just in case you're new... Call me Jess, I'm a human being, and this blog is a mixture of a) updating the gossip grapevine and b) personal therapeutic word-vomit and such. Have a wander, expect the unexpected, leave a comment and then go right on doing whatever it is that you do each day. Keep it simple, keep it real ;) Love Jess.
View my complete profile